LT 4x4 for sale

Hier geht es ausschließlich um den allradgetriebenen LT, mit dem man dort stecken bleiben kann, wo andere LTs erst gar nicht hinkommen :-)

LT 4x4 for sale

Beitragvon degermi » Dienstag 1. Oktober 2013, 13:52

Hi
Sorry I dont speek or write german but maybe you still understand me.
I have a 1987 4wd Lt for sale. It fitted with a 2.4 td engine, the odometer reads about 188 000km.
Here is a Finnish link where you can see a few picture of it: http://www.nettiauto.com/volkswagen/lt/5949223
It failed the vehicle inspetion due to rust. I am asking 5000€ for it.
Best regards,
Michael degerlund
degermi

Fahrzeug: vw lt 4x4

Re: LT 4x4 for sale

Beitragvon degermi » Dienstag 1. Oktober 2013, 13:56

and if you like some more pictures you can mail me at: michael.degerlund@espoo.fi and I´ll send you.
degermi

Beitragvon tiemo » Dienstag 1. Oktober 2013, 17:00

Hello Michael!

Can you tell more about the rust problem of your LT? According to the pictures, it does not look too bad.
How healthy is the technique, especially distribution gearbox?

Greets,
Tiemo
tiemo

Fahrzeug: 91er LT28 1S WOMO kurz

Beitragvon degermi » Dienstag 1. Oktober 2013, 18:37

I`ll try to add some pictures tomorrow. otherwise a can send them to you by email. At the rear corner there is place where there is rust and according the the vehicle inspection there is also at the sill and around the rear wheels. the gears work ok, the transfer case moves smoothly. The lockers kinda work. They have not been used for a long time and there seams to be a bad electricity connection. Last fall I broke something in the generator while winch a 6wd Volvo from a swamp. It works but when you shut of the engine, the ignition light comes on, so I, for now, always take of the battery cable. When you drive it works as it should.
degermi

Beitragvon tiemo » Dienstag 1. Oktober 2013, 21:20

Hello Michael!

I do a short summary for our german-only readers...

Also, Michaels LT4x4 ist nicht durch die Prüfung gekommen, weil er Durchrostungen an den Schwellern, den hinteren Radkästen sowie auch an einer hinteren Ecke hat.
Das ganze 4x4-spezifische Zeugs funktioniert ganz gut, Sperren gehen, aber wurden lange nicht benutzt. Irgendeine elektrische Verbindung scheint falsch zu sein. Außerdem ist die LIMA hinüber, nach dem Abstellen des Motors leuchtet die Batterielampe (typisch für defekte Diodenplatte in der LIMA). Bei Betrieb funktioniert die LIMA aber, er klemmt beim Abstellen die Batterie ab (wird sonst von der defekten LIMA wieder leer gesaugt).

Das Ding steht in Finnland und er will gerne 5000EUR dafür haben. Es ist ein 1987-er Turbodiesel (wahrscheinlich DV) mit 188.000km. Also, auf nach Finnland!

Gruß,
Tiemo
tiemo

Fahrzeug: 91er LT28 1S WOMO kurz

Beitragvon degermi » Mittwoch 2. Oktober 2013, 06:05

Thank you Tiemo for the translation. My 6months of german studys are not what they should or could be.
degermi

Zurück zu LT-4x4 Ecke